Network Cabling Solutions
- Fully trained network cable engineers
- We can supply cat 5/6/7 and other leading cables
- Projector/plasma/TFT to pc installations
- Full server room cable rollouts
- Testing and patching fully automated
Compucare Systems Ltd has been providing Network Cabling Solutions for over 20 years, therefore we make it our priority to understand your business and how it operates. This ensures that we develop and install cost effective, flexible Network Cabling Solutions that can be extended according to your business IT needs and requirements.
Our Network Cabling installations are undertaken to the highest standards, and our experienced onsite engineers ensure that the entire cabling installation is fully tested before it is completed for your approval and sign off. Our work is certified and we provide an after-sales contract agreement tailored to fully satisfy your needs and of course budget. Dedicated and qualified engineers are appointed to each account, so that you always deal with a contact who is fully informed about your site and your network installation.
Compucare Systems Ltd are specialists in Structured Cabling, Data Cabling and Network Cabling Installations. And provide Cisco, HP and MCSE Engineers who have experience with BICSI RCDD/LAN.
We offer the following benefits, if you use our structured cabling installation services:
- A 15 to 25-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on all data cabling systems and associated components.
- Professional, Hassle-Free Project Management.
- Free IT Network Health Checks.
- Easy to understand Network cabling handover documentation with drawings and certified test results.
We also install multi-media suites including Plasmas and OHPs. As also, undertake Fibre Optic cabling, and offer Interactive Whiteboard bundles and Wireless solutions.
For all your Network Cabling requirements during Office Moves and Relocation our Data Cabling is: Cat5e, Cat6, 6a and Fibre Optic.
When and where extended distances or links to separate buildings are needed, Fibre Optic cabling is integrated within the design. In order to certify our Fibre Optic installations, Compucare Systems Ltd use and adopt the following methods as part of service delivery:
This ensures a "weld" of the fibre joint in order to terminate the cable. This is the most accurate method of onsite termination.
When using “Optical Time Domain Reflectometers” we are able to test the quality of the fibre optic installation along the entire length of the fibre installation. This can be used to identify the exact location of any problem or damage to previously installed fibre optic links.
Recently, Fibre Optic cabling has been reclassified as follows:
- OM1 - 62.5/125 multimode fibre - This is the most common LAN fibre currently installed within the UK
- OM2 - 50/125 - multimode fibre
- OM3 - a higher grade of 50/125 multimode fibre - This is recommended where migration to 10Gigabit Ethernet is planned or maybe required at a later date.
- OS1- 9/125 Singlemode fibre – used for extended distances and higher bandwidths.
We also undertake Desk Cable Routing, Cable containment, IT Equipment relocation and Data cabinet Re-patching.