Cloud Computing if implemented correctly can:
- Reduced costs – Network depreciation can become a thing of the past.
- Flexibility - Easy to upgrade or downgrade. With a wide range of solutions available, enabling you to increase or reduce user numbers promptly and only pay for your business requirements.
- Improved performance - Remote users can access the network with high availability.
- Enterprise level security - Protect your systems and your data with the best solution available.
- Reduces your carbon footprint - Less equipment required and reduces your power usage, reduces your carbon footprint, assisting your Corporate and Social Responsibility.
There are a number of ways of utilizing cloud computing:
Pure Cloud uses a network of remote servers that are hosted on the internet to store, manage, and process data such as emails and software applications, rather than having a local server. This solution would generally use a remote desktop connection.
Hybrid Cloud Solution
This combines both cloud and on premise components. Our hybrid Cloud Solution enables you to maximise your efficiency; by utilising the cloud for emails and shared documents, whilst using your local server for software applications and databases. The local server synchronises with Office 365 to reduce administration.
On Premise with Cloud Services
This solution allows you to run computers or servers onsite in your organization rather than remotely with the option to use some cloud services such as Anti-Virus or online data backup.
The majority of our clients use our hybrid cloud solution, however there may be another solution that can fit in line with your business needs.
Whether you are considering a cloud email solution or a full remote desktop on the cloud, we can tailor the most economical solution for you based on your business requirements. Get in touch with us so we can provide you with an IT consultation of your current infrastructure.