Compucare - Coronavirus Statement
Keeping Staff & Clients Safe
The safety of our employees and clients is our top priority. At Compucare we closely monitor government guidelines and any updates relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. We use this information as the basis for our plan to ensure the safety of all employees and clients. Compucare are also taking extra precautions that go beyond the minimum requirements, we are doing this to protect our staff, business and clients.
What we are doing.
As per guidelines we are implementing strict social distancing protocols, we have also provided our staff with compulsory training and guidance regarding hygiene procedures.
We have set out the following steps to ensure safety, flexibility and to allow us to continue to provide our exemplary customer service our clients have come to expect.
- We have reduced the amount of staff at our head office to encourage social distancing, with many electing to work from home – See our Working from home guide to learn how your business can operate successfully with remote working.
- Before we visit a customer site we carry out a risk assessment , discuss with the customer and visiting engineer to ensure we are taking all steps to ensure the safety guidelines have been followed.
- We provide all our staff with PPE equipment to ensure that they have protection when visiting a customer site.
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning at our office location – sanitizing touch points and public areas.
- Spaced the equipment in the office to ensure any potential exposure is minimized.
- We encourage our staff to work from home where possible.
If you have any questions regarding how we are working during the pandemic or would like to discuss how we can help your business to implement a home working solution please call us or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to get in touch.
Get In Touch
To get in touch please email, phone or simply fill in the form with your enquiry details and we will get back to you immediately.
Call Us: 0800 008 6181.
Direct email: email@example.com
Existing clients requiring support, please contact the helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Client Portal at the top of this page.