We take your privacy very seriously. There is certain personal information that we need to collect and store to enable us to fulfill any contracts for products or services that we have entered in to with you. We will not collect more information than is necessary.
Personal Information We May Collect About You
We may collect the following information about you:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Company details such as address, contact and account information.
- Contact phone numbers
- Information on how you have used our website
- Any other relevant information required to perform a specific task
How We may Collect Your Information
- Directly from you by phone, fax, letter, or email
- From enquiry forms that you complete on our website
- Using cookies on our website
- From printed forms and documents
What We Do with Your Information
- We use your information to enable us to deliver the products and services you have purchased from us, or to fulfill any contracts that we may have entered in to with you.
- We may send you information about products and services we think you may be interested in
- We may send you regular price updates on products you purchase from us
Information Sharing. Where We Store Your Data & How Long For.
Who We Might Share Your Data with.
- We will never sell your data
- We may share your data with our approved business partners, but only to enable us to carry out the delivery of the goods or services you have requested
- Our approved I.T. service providers
- Our Banks; to enable payments to be transmitted.
- We may have to share your information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
Where Your Information is Stored
- Your Digital information may be stored securely at our offices or those of our approved I.T. service providers.
- Data may be in digital format or paper format.
- Paper documents are stored offline on our premises.
How Long Your Information is Kept For
We will keep your information while we have a trading relationship with you. Should this relationship end, we will keep your information as long as it is necessary to fulfil any legal or trading requirements.
Your information will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to retain it.
You have the right to request to see what personal information we hold about you. You can request this information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to be forgotten. If you do not wish us to hold your personal information you can email us at, email@example.com, detailing your request.
Cookies and How We Use Them
As a rule, cookies will improve your browsing experience, but If you wish to disable cookies on this site, then the most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser settings.
Please consult the Help section of your browser, or at look at the About Cookies website, which offers guidance for all modern browsers. We will only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links and External Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites which may be of interest to you. Once you leave our site, you should note that we have no control over any external website. We cannot therefore be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise due caution and review the privacy statement for any external website visited.
Get In Touch
Call Us: 0800 008 6181.
Direct email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing clients, for support please email: email@example.com